An analytical Balances is a class of balance designed to measure small mass in the sub-milligram range. The measuring pan of an analytical balance (0.1 mg or better) is inside a transparent enclosure with doors so that dust does not collect and so any air currents in the room do not affect the balance's operation.
Electronic analytical balances measure the force needed to counter the mass being measured rather than using actual masses.
1. Complies GLP/GMR Dye cost aluminum design for long term stability & accurate results.
2. Various weighing units like gm, mg, ct, oz, dwt, mon, GN.
3. Standard RS-232 C interface.
4. Easy to read large backlit LCD display with A. E. P. (Advance Eye Protection)(New).
5. Hanger for below balance weighing (Optional).
6. Fully automatic internal calibration with built in weight (Optional).
7. User selectable stability & filter level specious draft shield interior.
8. Improved repeatability for better results.
We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Analytical Balances in india