Moisture Analyser covers a variety of methods for measuring moisture content in both high level and trace amounts in solids, liquids, or gases. Moisture in percentage amounts is monitored as a specification in commercial food production. If the volatile content of the solid is primarily water, the LOD technique gives a good measure of moisture content. Because the manual laboratory method is relatively slow, automated moisture analyzers have been developed that can reduce the time necessary for a test from a couple hours to just a few minutes.
1. Halogen heating system.
2. Large LCD display with A.E.R (advanced eye protection).
3. Standard and non-standard applications
4. Drying profile (standard, mild, step, rapid)
5. Finish mode (manual, automatic, time defined)
6. Visualization of drying process.
7. GLP/GMP printouts and reports.
8. Temperature range up to 160° C. optional 250°C.
We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Moisture Analyser in india.